Designing and managing supply chains sustainably within a global supplier network
Together for a better future
When it comes to achieving the sustainability goals of manufacturing companies, the consideration of the entire supply network plays a central role. These challenging goals can only be successfully implemented in close cooperation with all those involved.
SupplyOn supports you with a wide range of solutions to achieve your sustainability goals together with your suppliers. This begins with the selection of suppliers from a sustainability perspective and continues with the collaborative determination of the CO2 footprint, the monitoring of environmental aspects right through to CO2-optimized transport route management.
“We are convinced that sustainability must be an integral part of the supply chain management, in order to reconcile both sustainability aspects, environmental protection and social responsibility — comprehensively and without additional effort. Our community approach with industry-specific standard solutions provides the optimal basis for taking your suppliers along on this journey together without overburdening them.”
Korbinian Reng, Vice President Portfolio Management & Marketing
Benefits of Sustainability Management with your suppliers via SupplyOn
Reduction of additional effort for suppliers by integrating ESG*aspects into existing processes and tools
Simple implementation of measures to increase the sustainability of your suppliers – through proven industry standards for supplier development and action management
Full transparency on ESG* standards of your suppliers through shared community information
Seamless integration of ESG* information into your purchasing and procurement processes
The most important features at a glance
- Sustainable Sourcing supports you in considering all sustainability aspects including the CO2 footprint. These footprints are already taken into account when selecting suppliers
- Sustainable Transport Management gives you full transparency on your Scope 3 emissions and shows you the potential for optimizing CO2 reduction in transport management
- Transport Management Supply Chain Visibility helps you to identify critical suppliers and supply paths with increased ESG* risk (so-called hotspots)
- The integration of ESG* information from a wide range of data sources and the comparison with your supplier base ensures full transparency in supplier management
- Control mechanisms within the supply chain collaboration allow valid Procure-to-Pay processes, valid verifications and certificates to be reliably queried
- Query and validate supplier CO2 information and integrate this data into your internal CO2 management
- Continuous improvement at different levels through joint definition and implementation of measures with your suppliers allows you to achieve your sustainability goals
* ESG: Environment, Social, Governance
Would you like to optimize your supply chain in terms of sustainability?
Just enter your contact details and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.